Publisher: John Wiley
Weight: 564 g
Whether you're in charge of creating GIS applications for your business or you simply love maps, you'll find GIS For Dummies is packed with information. For example, you can:
- Learn all the hardware and software necessary to collect, analyze, and manipulate GIS data
- Explore the difference between 2D and 3D maps, create a map, or manage multiple maps
- Analyze patterns that appear in maps and interpret the results
- Measure distance in absolute, comparative, and functional ways
- Recognize how spatial factors relate to geographic data
- Discover how GIS is used in business, the military, city planning, emergency services, land management, and more
- Find out how GIS can help you find out where flooding may occur
- Determine what your organization needs, do appropriate analyses, and actually plan and design a GIS system
You'll find dozens of applications for GIS queries and analyses, and even learn to create animated GIS output. Whether your goal is to implement a GIS or just have fun, GIS For Dummies will get you there!
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.