Publisher: Oxford University Press
Weight: 420 g
The second edition of this trusted textbook has been updated for the new A Level specifications first teaching in September 2015. It contains a bank of practice questions for consolidation and to help students of all abilities bridge the gap between GCSE and A Level. Suitable for AQA, OCR, Edexcel and WJEC and international specifications.
- Fully revised and updated for the new A Level specifications for first teaching September 2015
- From the authors of the popular first edition
- Accessible, differentiated content to help your students of all abilities bridge the gap between GCSE and A Level study
- Examples provided throughout with a large number of questions for practice and consolidation
- 'Physics At Work' sections highlight the many applications and uses of physics in the real world
- Additional sections in the textbook provide help with revision and exam technique, practical skills and maths skills
- Suitable for the new AQA, OCR, Edexcel and WJEC specifications, and international specifications
- Free support resources available online
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.