Publisher: Advantage Quest Publications
Weight: 420 g
Guide to a Healthy Home
Live a healthier life, starting at home
According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the air in our houses is up to five times more polluted than air outside–so it's clear that our homes have become fundamentally unhealthy places. But there is hope! With this guide, you'll learn the immediate changes that make your home–and your life–healthier and safer by neutralizing the toxins, radiation, and chemicals that threaten the average house. Inside you'll find:
- Instant-fix checklists that will immediately make your home, workplace, and school safer
- Room-by-room explorations of the most common and avoidable threats
- Easy techniques for a healthy pesticide-free lawn and garden
- Special tips designed to protect vulnerable infants, children, and pets
With detailed checklists that are ranked by the projected health impact of making the fix, you'll be able to make real, concrete improvements to the health of your home. Whether you make every change or just a targeted few, the decisive steps in this guide will result in a safer, more comfortable, and more livable home for you and your family.
The Digestive Health Book
With the right knowledge and care, sufferers can successfully manage their symptoms – and feel better From irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) to heartburn, gastrointestinal conditions are an epidemic today. Luckily, with the right knowledge and care, sufferers can successfully manage their symptoms–and feel better. This book is the essential guide for those dealing with any number of digestive health problems, including diverticulitis, constipation, acid reflux, and others. With this book sufferers learn how to:
- Choose a specialist Understand their diagnosis
- Manage medications
- Select vitamin and herb supplements
- Avoid foods that exacerbate their condition, while still getting the nutrients they need
- Prepare recipes for delicious foods that are easy on the digestive tract
This book includes prescriptive information to reassure even the most discouraged patient. It's the first step toward a comfortable, confident, and healthy new life.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.