Publisher: Oxford University Press
Weight: 420 g
Business Research Methods, Third Edition, is a practical and comprehensive guide for business and management students embarking on research projects. The authors, along with students and supervisors, draw on their own experiences so that students can take note of real-world professional tips for success and avoid making common mistakes. Each chapter is filled with examples that provide context for the theories and concepts being discussed. In addition, "Student Experience" features offer helpful advice on successful research strategies and potential pitfalls.
* "Supervisor Experience" features that offer supervisors' perspectives on the research process and provide helpful tips for successful projects
* Additional practical coverage, with expanded content on planning a research project, forming research questions, reviewing literature, and writing up research
* Expanded discussions of ethics and of language in qualitative research
* A substantially revised chapter on Internet research methods
* Increased cross-referencing that more effectively demonstrates how various topics are linked
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.