Publisher: Curriculum Planning And Development (Singapore)
Weight: 420 g
This book can help to strengthen students’ overall understanding and appreciation of the topics taught in Additional Mathematics (0606) and increase their chances of scoring a distinction in the Cambridge IGCSE Examinations.
This book is based on the latest syllabus and key features of the book include:
- Syllabus requirements at the start of every chapter
- Key words at the start of each chapter
- Formula list and study notes for each chapter
- Comprehensive notes for each section that features key characterizes of the section
- A wide range of worked examples to demonstrate how to apply key concepts
- Examination-styled practice questions for concept consolidation and mastery for exam preparation
- Detailed and well-structured solutions to each question
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.