Publisher: Digest Review
Weight: 550 g
If you go through the employment laws of Malaysia, you will notice that there are calculations which must be correctly interpreted and applied.
• The calculations are explained in a step-by-step fashion that you should have no difficulty following them.
• The aim of the author is:
– that you should understand the subject-matter with the least effort and without being bored; and
– that you should spend only a few minutes to understand the topics, because your time is precious.
• Throughout the book, the relevant sections of the employment laws are quoted and explained for your information.
The book gives solutions, ideas and tips on a wide variety of topics which you would come across in the HR or in the Finance Department, such as –
• Do you have to compensate a management staff who works overtime? If, yes: how would you do it?
• You want to promote a well-experienced employee, who is a union leader, to a management post. Can you?
• An employee was called to switch on a machine on his holiday, and asked to go back after 15 minutes. Overtime? The Handbook is based on the author’s actual experience during his exposure to human resource management and as head of the finance department, coupled with his exposure to external audits – together, covering a period of over 55 years. A Practical and Convenient Handbook, suitable for Senior Managers, Professional Firms and even an employer with just one employee.
• And many other calculations: VSS; Determining lay-off period; Absenteeism rate; Rest days; Sick leaves; Maternity leaves; Public holidays; Shift work; Limits on deductions; Notice period; Employee turnover percentage; Minimum Wages; Minimum Retirement Age; etc., etc., etc.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.