Law for Startups: What You Need to Know When Starting a Business
This book is essential reading for entrepreneurs who are planning on starting a business to introduce their ideas and solutions to the world, or those who already have an early-stage startup with plans to grow their business even more.
Law for Startups will equip you with the knowledge of all the key legal issues you need to be aware of as a startup founder, including:
• Why you need a lawyer, and how to engage a good one;
• The right approach to legal matters;
• Which business vehicle is best for your business;
• Basics of company law, including the relevant changes to the Companies Act in 2017;
• Understanding a typical term sheet and shareholders' agreement;
• Fundamental employment law; and
• Common legal issues faced by entrepreneurs.
Getting the legal fundamentals right will allow you to focus your time and effort on what you do best: building and growing your business to its fullest potential.
No. of Pages,