Publisher: Random House (UK)
Weight: 420 g
In his 14 years as CEO of Tesco, Sir Terry Leahy not only turned the company into the largest supermarket chain in the UK but also transformed it into a global enterprise. As a result, Sir Terry is now one of the world's most admired business leaders, widely acclaimed for his drive, flair and no-nonsense approach.
In Management in 10 Words he draws on his experience and expertise to pinpoint the ten vital attributes that make successful managers and underpin great organisations. He tackles the challenges that every manager faces, in a series of insights that are personal, provocative, and down to earth. And he explains:
• Why initial failure often leads to ultimate success
• Why profits stem from a company's values, not its day-to-day business
• Why competition should always be welcomed
• Why simplicity leads to innovation
• Why trust is the bedrock of effective leadership
The result is an inspiring, thoughtful and supremely practical guide that will prove invaluable to all managers in all types of organisation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.