Publisher: ADVANTAGE QUEST PUB.
Weight: 500 g
ARE YOU PAID WHAT YOU DESERVE BY YOUR CLIENTS?
Learn to negotiate with your clients more profitably.
This book will save you a fortune and maybe even make you a fortune. Its practical approach means you can apply the proven strategies in your business today. Discover…
- How to confidently hold your price
- How to say ‘no' to clients while improving your relationship
- How to negotiate higher fees and prices
- How to handle unrealistic timescales and budgets
- How to respond to ‘you've got the business if your drop your price'
- How to prepare for meetings with Procurement
“…I have no hesitation in recommending this book…its easy-to read format makes it more likely that its lessons will be put to good use…” — Hamish Pringle, former Director General, IPA. Reviewed in Market Leader, The Marketing Society's Journal
“This is great - more than a book on negotiation - it should be a bible for all agency account handlers. Inspiring and practical.” - Tara Page, Client Services Director, Saatchi and Saatchi Health
“Moving from supplier to partner should be the goal of any forward-thinking agency - the thoughtful and practical advice here can really help to make the goal a reality.” - Phil Bartlett, General Manager, Torre Lazur McCann, McCann World Group
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.