Weight: 300 g
This book is written with the sole objective of helping the reader achieve a happy, satisfying, and worthwhile life. -- Norman Vincent Peale
The precursor to The Secret, The Power of Positive Thinking has helped millions of men and women to achieve fulfillment in their lives. In this phenomenal bestseller, Dr. Peale demonstrates the power of faith in action. With the practical techniques outlined in this book, you can energize your life -- and give yourself the initiative needed to carry out your ambitions and hopes.
You'll learn how to:
- Expect the best and get it
- Believe in yourself and in everything you do
- Develop the power to reach your goals
- Break the worry habit and achieve a relaxed life Improve your personal and professional relationships
- Assume control over your circumstances
- Be kind to yourself
Even though it was written in the 1950's, the same principles apply today. Learn to re-program your mind into thinking positive at all times, in any situation.
THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING: 10 TRAITS FOR MAXIMUM RESULT
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.