Publisher: MCGRAW HILL
Weight: 1182 g
Six Sigma has come a long way over the past two decades, both in its popularity and practice. Now, company leaders have a reliable guide to today's progressively stronger Six Sigma management strategies with The Six Sigma Handbook, Third Edition.
This up-to-date resource reveals how to effectively integrate Six Sigma into the fabric of any company in order to improve the quality of processes and products, increase customer satisfaction, and save money. This new edition illuminates the latest advances in Six Sigma, such as how the strategy has:
- Evolved--especially when it's used to operationalize an organization's strategy
- Expanded--from merely improving existing processes to designing new products and processes at quality and performance levels near or above Six Sigma
- Incorporated Lean Manufacturing--Lean Six Sigma is the most prevalent trend in Six Sigma in recent years
What sets this definitive work apart is its focus on real-world applications of covered material. By featuring screenshots of Minitab and Excel, the most widely used software programs for doing statistics with Six Sigma, this instructive book demonstrates how problem-solving and statistical techniques play out in on-the-job situations.
The Six Sigma Handbook, Third Edition also provides valuable, time-saving guidance for:
- Achieving a critical level of technical proficiency
- Selecting the right personnel to train
- Developing effective leadership
- Building the best teams
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.