Publisher: Princeton Review
Weight: 1130 g
Techniques That Actually Work.
- Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the GRE
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
- Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
- Thorough reviews for every section of the exam
- Information on remote testing and COVID-related news, available through our online Student Portal
- Complete content review, plus extensive GRE math coverage featuring new chapters about Math Fundamentals on the GRE, Algebra Basics, and Plugging In Practice Your Way to Perfection.
- 5 full-length practice tests (2 in the book & 3 online) with detailed explanations
- Drills for each test section--Verbal, Math, and Analytical Writing
- Step-by-step guides for interpreting your practice test results
- In-depth score reports available for online practice exams Plus! With purchase of this edition of Princeton Review GRE Prep, you'll receive access to a $100 discount on The Princeton Review's popular full Self-Paced GRE online course. (See book for details.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.