Publisher: Princeton Review
Weight: 1420 g
- Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the SAT
- Pacing tips to help you maximize your time
- Detailed examples showing how to employ each strategy to your advantage
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
- Comprehensive subject review for every section of the exam
- Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages and higher-level math problems
- Hands-on experience with all question types, including multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and more Practice Your Way to Excellence.
- 6 full-length practice tests (4 in the book & 2 online) with detailed answer explanations
- Drills for each test section (Reading, Writing and Language, and Math)
- In-depth online score reports for all practice tests
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.