Publisher: Random House
Weight: 420 g
This comprehensive rulebook is the only guide sanctioned and compiled by the U.S. Chess Federation (USCF), the governing body for chess in the United States. It is designed to be a useful reference for all chess players, especially tournament directors and chess club teachers.
THIS NEW EDITION FEATURES THE LATEST RULES GOVERNING CHESS, INCLUDING:
• Guidelines for Internet chess and speed chess
• Information about the USCF's national chess rating
• Explanations of all legal moves
• Guidelines for organizing and directing a tournament
• A new and improved index for quick reference
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.