Publisher: The Princeton Review
Weight: 1500 g
PREP FOR EXCELLENCE WITH THIS BEST-SELLING SAT PRACTICE BOOK! The 10 full-length practice exams (1,500+ questions!) in this book will help you polish your skills and set you up for SAT test-day success. Practice makes perfect, and the best way to practice your SAT test-taking skills is with simulated exams. The Princeton Review's 10 Practice Tests for the SAT provides ten full-length opportunities to assess whether you have the skills to ace the exam's higher-level math questions, reading comprehension passages, and writing and language sections. Our realistic test questions and detailed explanations to help you master every aspect of the SAT. Practice Your Way to Excellence.
- 10 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- Hands-on exposure to the test, with more than 1,500 questions and an experimental section
- Self-scoring reports to help you assess your test performance Work Smarter, Not Harder.
- Diagnose and learn from your mistakes with in-depth answer explanations
- See The Princeton Review's techniques in action and solidify your SAT knowledge
- Learn fundamental approaches for achieving content mastery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.