Publisher: Mcgraw Hill
Weight: 795 g
123 STEPS NEEDED TO BRING OUT THE GENIUS IN EVERY BASEMENT HOBBYIST!
If you enjoy tinkering in your workshop and have a fascination for robotics, you'll have hours of fun working through the 123 experiments found in this innovative project book.
More than just an enjoyable way to spend time, these exciting experiments also provide a solid grounding in robotics, electronics, and programming. Each experiment builds on the skills acquired in those before it so you develop a hands-on, nuts-and-bolts understanding of robotics -- from the ground up.
123 Robotics Projects for the Evil Genius
- Introduces you to robotics, electronics, and programming for robotics step-by-step -- you don't need to be a science whiz to get started, but you will be when you have finished
- Vividly explains the science behind robots and the technologies needed to build them, including:
Motors and batteries
Programming and microcontrollers
- Shows how you can create simple robots and models using materials found around the house and workroom
- Requires only inexpensive, easily obtained parts and tools
- Provides a PCB (printed circuit board) that will make it easy to create the circuits used in this book as well as your own experiments
- Gives you directions for building a maze-solving robot, two different designs for a light-seeking robot, an artificial intelligence program that will respond to you, and much more
- Explains underlying principles and suggests other applications
- Supplies parts lists and program listings
IMAGINATIVE EXPERIMENTS THAT TEACH THE BASICS -- WHILE PROVIDING HOURS OF FUN!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.