A spiritual guidebook to living life through love and connection, not fear and isolation, by a respected pastor and a frequent guest on Oprah's Soul Series. Reverend Bacon believes that every person can live a full and creative life if they can learn to move through troubling emotions such as fear, anger, and sadness to find the beloved within themselves. Readers will learn how insecurity can keep us from connecting with others, our loving self, and finding our own peace, joy, and creative power.
8 HABITS OF LOVE
will show, through relatable stories, how to create a full, meaningful life by developing simple habits-stillness, truth, forgiveness, compassion, play, candor, generosity, and community-and by asking such important questions as:
- How do I know I'm living the life I should be?
- How do I forgive those who have hurt me?
- How do I talk candidly with difficult people?
- How do I best help others when they need it?
- And How do I let go of the past and move forward?