9 Practice Tests for the SAT, 2018 Edition: Extra Preparation to Help Achieve an Excellent Score (College Test Preparation)
Checking local availability
1,350+ practice questions to help you prep your way to an excellent SAT score.
Practice makes perfect, and the best way to practice your SAT test-taking skills is with simulated exams. The Princeton Review's 9 Practice Tests for the SAT provides nine full-length opportunities to assess whether you have the skills to ace the exam's higher-level math questions and reading comprehension passages. Inside the book, you'll find realistic test questions and detailed explanations to help you master every aspect of the SAT.
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
· 9 full-length practice tests and answers
· Hands-on exposure to the test, with more than 1,350 questions and 9 sample prompts for the optional essay
· Self-scoring reports to help you assess your test performance
Work Smarter, Not Harder.
· Diagnose and learn from your mistakes with in-depth answer explanations
· See The Princeton Review's techniques in action and solidify your SAT knowledge
· Learn fundamental approaches for achieving content mastery
Publisher,MPH Online Publication Date, Format, Paperback Weight, 1470 g No. of Pages,