Advanced Selling Strategies

Paperback

Price:
Sale price RM69.90
Stock:
In stock (15 units), delivery 3-5 working days

Product Details

Publisher: Simon & Schuster

ISBN: 9780684824741

Format: Paperback

Weight: 450 g

Customer Reviews

Based on 4 reviews
100%
(4)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
n
nur syahadah
GOOD

Pada pendapat saya, buku ini dengan serius melancarkan fikiran saya mengenai teknik penjualan yang tidak pernah disangka-sangka. Walau bagaimanapun, buku ini tidak dapat dilakukan dengan usaha penulis ini. Penulis dapat membuka minda saya dan membuat saya melihat profesion saya dari perspektif baru, sebab itu saya harus membaca buku itu lagi, atau beberapa tajuk, sebagai rujukan saya untuk majukan jualan.

n
nur syahadah
GOOD

Pada pendapat saya, buku ini dengan serius melancarkan fikiran saya mengenai teknik penjualan yang tidak pernah disangka-sangka. Walau bagaimanapun, buku ini tidak dapat dilakukan dengan usaha penulis ini. Penulis dapat membuka minda saya dan membuat saya melihat profesion saya dari perspektif baru, sebab itu saya harus membaca buku itu lagi, atau beberapa tajuk, sebagai rujukan saya untuk majukan jualan.

J
JAMES SELVARAJ
Advanced Selling Strategies

This book is a must read for anyone who owns a business, runs a business, does sales, or just wants to improve their character. I was afraid this book would consist of a "get rich quick scheme" but to my delight Brian Tracy navigates the reader through what it really takes to become a successful sales person in business. It requires study of proven strategies and implementing what works in your field. It requires overcoming fears and weaknesses. It requires work. Brian Tracy opens the door but you have to choose to walk through it. My only quibble is that he doesn't discuss how to effectively utilize promotions in the sales process, but it would be foolish of me to pretend that this book would comprehensively cover every subject. So 5 stars it is!

M
Muhamad Aiman Aizuddin Bin Ali
Good

This is an exhaustive education on how to be an expert salesperson. You’ll need to read it, highlighting important concepts and techniques, and then re-read it and practice to implement what you learn. If you master half the strategies and techniques in this book, you will be one of the world’s best and most successful salespeople. It is written primarily for selling a product or service to a business, but 95% of it applies to real estate, and with a little thought, you’ll realize how to modify the other 5% for real estate. - Paul Mayer

Payment & Security

Payment methods

Public Bank Mastercard CIMB Bank FPX Hong Leong Bank Maybank Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.


Security