Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 420 g
Lonely Planet Andalucia is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Experience Alhambra's perfect blend of architecture and nature, visit the Spanish Royals' residence at the Alcazar, or hike to the rugged clifftop town of Ronda; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Andalucia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Andalucia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, flamenco, bullfighting, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife, and cuisine
- Over 57 local maps
- Useful features - including Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), Eat Like a Local, and Travel with Children
- Coverage of Seville, Huelva, Sevilla, Cadiz, Gibraltar, Malaga, Almeria, Granada, Jaen, Cordoba, Tarifa, Ronda, Baeza, Ubeda, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Andalucia, our most comprehensive guide to Andalucia, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.