Weight: 420 g
The goal of Anesthesia Equipment Simplified is to provide the technical background necessary to ensure the safe and effective use of the basic equipment used by the anesthetist. Written in an enjoyable, conversational style, this unique text makes technical details easy to understand and remember.
Emphasizing clinical utility rather than academic discussion, Anesthesia Equipment Simplified clarifies every important aspect of anesthesia machines, monitoring equipment, and other key technologies in anesthesia practice and also includes detailed advice on how to troubleshoot and prevent malfunctions.
You will find valuable chapters on:
• All components of the anesthesia machine
• Breathing systems
• Hemodynamic monitoring equipment
• Noncardiovascular monitoring equipment
• Anesthesia equipment for magnetic resonance imaging
• Electricity and electrical safety in the operating room
• New developments
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.