Argentina (Lonely Planet), 8E
Lonely Planet Argentina is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch gauchos prance across the pampas, take a tango lesson in Buenos Aires, or listen to the primal roar of Iguazu Falls; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Argentina and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Argentina Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, cinema, music, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, wine, and more
- Free, convenient pull-out Buenos Aires map (included in print version), plus over 80 colour local maps
- Useful features - including Travel with Children, Argentina Outdoors, and Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar)
- Coverage of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia, Bariloche, Lake District, The Pampas, Atlantic Coast, Mendoza, Central Andes, Buenos Aires, Uruguay, Cordoba, Central Sierras, Iguazu Falls, Salta, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Argentina, our most comprehensive guide to Argentina, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
No. of Pages,