Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 420 g
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet Australia is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Experience the magic of Sydney Opera House, snorkel with the tropical fish in the Great Barrier Reef, or watch the sunset over Ayers Rock; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Australia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Australia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including culture, history, art, film, music, politics, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, and wine
- Free, convenient pull-out Sydney map (included in print version), plus over 150 local maps
- Useful features - including What's New, Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), and Walking Tours
- Coverage of Melbourne, Sydney, the Great Barrier Reef, Darwin, Uluru, Perth, Queensland, Adelaide, New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania, Canberra, Brisbane, Newcastle, Hunter Valley, Phillip Island, Launceston, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Australia, our most comprehensive guide to Australia, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Australia? Check out Lonely Planet's Discover Australia, a photo-rich guide to the country's most popular attractions.
- Looking for a guide focused on Sydney or Melbourne? Check out Lonely Planet's Sydney guide or Melbourne & Victoria guide for a comprehensive look at all that each of these cities has to offer, or Lonely Planet's Pocket Sydney or Melbourne Encounter, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.