Publisher: Advantage Quest Publications
Weight: 420 g
In addition to knowing what to say, it is also important to know how to say it correctly. This book explains how to work with the structure and rules of English to construct powerful, effective sentences that communicate clearly and correctly.
Targeted to an intelligent audience with a basic understanding of the parts of speech, Awesome Grammar discusses the most frequent grammar mistakes and the principles underlying correct usage.Readers will discover:
* A foolproof strategy for choosing the correct pronoun
* Focus on all the important parts of grammar, from style and appearance to appropriateness and correctness
* How to ensure verb, subject, and number agreement
* The "whys" of the rules of grammar, not just the "hows"
* The truth about split infinitives
* How to handle, and, more importantly, not to mishandle the most important elements of writing
* Ungrammatical word use: words confused, misused, and abused
Awesome Grammar is the resource guide for readers from all walks of life, from students who want to improve their writing ability to businesspeople who need a quick refresher course on the rules.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.