Publisher: Windsor Peak Press
Weight: 420 g
You are having a baby! Congratulations! Now, the reality hits you—what the heck am I doing? What if you could bottle the wisdom of all those parents who've come before you . . . and mix it with the solid medical advice from an nationally-renowned pediatrician? Baby 411 is the answer! Think of it as the ultimate FAQ for new parents. Inside you'll learn:
• How to pick a pediatrician with savvy questions to ask and insider tips.
• Sleep. The best way to get your baby to sleep through the night.
• First aid—when to worry, when not . . . and what to do when baby gets sick. No-nonsense, down-to-earth advice you can trust.
• Fussy baby 411. Is it colic? Acid reflux? Or something else? Discover the secrets to soothing a fussy baby.
• Detailed nutrition info with a step-by-step guide for successful breastfeeding, introducing solid food and the ‘‘new and improved'' formulas. Plus: simple steps to avoid food allergies!
• Is my baby normal? Learn how your baby will grow and develop!
New in this revised 5th edition:
• Does your baby need extra vitamins? We'll give the low-down on the new Vitamin D recommendations and more
• Sleep safety: what you need to know about the drop-side crib ban, sleep positioners, crib bumpers and more
• Does formula lead to obesity? We'll look at the latest research
• The vaccine-autism hoax: what you need to know about this controversy
• How to protect your baby from whooping cough
All that and more in the new, updated and revised BABY 411!
Payment & Security