Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 420 g
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Bali & Lombok is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Surf Lombok's spectacular waves, shop all day and party all night in glitzy Seminyak, or soak up the traditional culture in Ubud; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Bali & Lombok and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Bali & Lombok Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, dance, music, theatre, handicrafts, architecture, environment, lifestyle, religion, politics, cuisine, customs, etiquette.
- Over 50 maps
- Covers Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Ubud, Gianyar, Bangli, Lombok, Bukit Peninsula, Ulu Watu, Nusa Penida, Gili Islands, Denpasar, Canggu, Echo Beach and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Bali & Lombok, our most comprehensive guide to Bali & Lombok, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.