Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 420 g
Lonely Planet Bangladesh is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Search for a Royal Bengal tiger in the Sundarbans, cycle the gentle rolling hills of Srimangal, or spend a night in Bangladesh's famous paddle-wheel 'Rocket'; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Bangladesh and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Bangladesh Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, cinema, music, politics, landscapes, wildlife, and cuisine
- Over 32 local maps
- Useful features - including Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), Border Crossings, and Boat Trips
- Coverage of Dhaka, Barisal, Srimangal, Kuakata, Khulna, the Chittagong Division, Rajshahi, Rangpur, Sylhet, Sunamganj, the Dhaka Division, Birisiri, Cox's Bazar, Bagerhat, and more
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.