Weight: 730 g
- An overview of both versions of this exam
- Several sets of practice exercises for each section of both versions of the exam
- Eight full-length practice tests (four for each version of the exam) that mirror the actual exams in terms of format, content, question types, and levels of difficulty
- Detailed answer explanations for all practice and test questions
- A thorough review of French grammar, including parts of speech, accents, verbs, special constructions, and much more
- Lists of key vocabulary, false cognates, and idioms that students should be familiar with for test day
- Online audio for all practice and test questions that require listening
ONLINE PRACTICE TESTS: Students who purchase this book will also get access to two additional full-length online SAT French Subject Tests: one with Listening and one without Listening. All questions for both tests are answered and fully explained.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.