BEAT THE TAXMAN
Easy Ways to Save Tax in Your Small Business
As a small-business owner or a home-based entrepreneur, you have lots of questions about taxes, but very few answers. In your constant battle to be successful, the Canada Customs and Revenue Agency can seem like one of your biggest adversaries. But with Beat the Taxman in your corner, you’re sure to come out a winner in the fight to save taxes in your business.
- Packed with tax tips that will save you hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars year-round.
- Written in a question-and-answer format that’s easy to understand, practical, and easy to apply.
- Features 165 "Tax Beaters"--quick-reference tips that highlight key points.
- Explains how to save taxes in every aspect and at every stage of your business.
- Features a Year-Round Tax-Planning Calendar.
- Includes new information on: reasonable expectation of profit rules; loss carry forward rules; the statute of limitations on claims for refunds and tax credits; fines and penalties; as well as changes in the last federal budget, and to the tax rules throughout the year.
The ultimate "tax coach" for every Canadian in a small or home-based business, this book will help you to Beat the Taxman at his own game!
No. of Pages,