Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 420 g
Lonely Planet Bhutan is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Visit Tiger's Nest, Bhutan's most famous monastery, marvel at the dance routines of the tsechu festival, or trek through the mountainous regions of Bhutan; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Bhutan and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's BhutanTravel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including religion, customs, history, art, architecture, literature, dance, music, landscapes, wildlife and politics
- Over 35 maps
- Useful features - including Month by Month (annual festival calendar), Booking Your Trip, and Planning Your Trek
- Coverage of Thimpu, Paro, Haa, Dagana, Punakha, Gasa, Trashi Yangtse, Wangdue Phodrang, Chhukha, Trongsa, Jakar, Mongar, Lhuentse, Trashigang, Gom Kora, Samdrup Jongkhar, Gelephu, Bumthang, and more
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.