Publisher: Advantage Quest
Weight: 420 g
Do you wish you could find a way to improve your memory?
Perhaps you're always forgetting anniversaries, need to improve your exam performance or simply want some tips for keeping your brain supple as you get older.
In Boost Your Memory, expert author Darren Bridger provides 52 brilliant ideas and brain training exercises that will help you make and store new memories effectively and rearrange your existing memories for more effective recall.
- Brilliant techniques for remembering names and faces;
- Great ideas for recalling lists – no more writing reminders on the back of your hand;
- How to ensure you never forget where you parked the car or lose your keys again;
- How eating well, exercising and some supplements can help keep your brain in tiptop shape;
- Why it's never too late to learn new information, from skills for work to languages. Start practicing Darren's tips and techniques now and the days of forgetfulness will soon become a distant memory.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.