Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 420 g
Lonely Planet Boston is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Trace American history along the Freedom Trail, feel the intensity of Red Sox Nation at Fenway Park, or take an enchanting lantern-lit stroll through Beacon Hill; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Boston and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Boston Travel Guide:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, architecture, colleges and universities, sports, eating, drinking, nightlife, and more
- Free, convenient pull-out Boston map (included in print version), plus over 25 color local maps
- Useful features - including Walking Tours, Travel with Children, and Day Trips
- Coverage of Charlestown, West End, North End, Beacon Hill, Boston Common, Downtown, the Waterfront, South End, Chinatown, Back Bay, Kenmore Square, Fenway, Seaport District, Cambridge, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Boston, our most comprehensive guide to Boston, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less traveled.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.