Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
Weight: 500 g
While Warren Buffett's investment ideas are simple to understand, his success can be difficult to duplicate—unless you become familiar with how he really goes about the process of investing.
In this engaging new book, author Prem C. Jain extracts Warren Buffett's investment wisdom from Berkshire Hathaway annual reports, Buffett's letters to shareholders and partners in his partnership firms, and as many of Buffett's other writings as he could find—thousands of pages written over the past fifty years. Through this effort, Jain uncovers the key elements of Buffett's approach and offers an accessible way to apply it to your own investment endeavors.
With Buffett Beyond Value, you'll quickly learn that, contrary to popular belief, Warren Buffett is not a pure value investor, but a unique thinker who combines the principles of both value and growth investing strategies. You'll also discover why Buffett emphasizes the importance of high-quality management above many other metrics when evaluating a company he's interested in.
Written for anyone serious about stock market investing, this unique guide skillfully outlines the proven principles Buffett has followed over the course of his long and successful career and shows you what it takes to make them work for you. Topics include:
- How to build a diverse and profitable portfolio the Warren Buffett way
- Why you need an appropriate psychological temperament to be a successful investor
- Buffett's thoughts on market efficiency and the ways in which you can incorporate them into your investment decision making
- How issues related to profitability and accounting can provide you with a perspective that is uncommon in investing circles
- Why Buffett thinks differently from others about portfolio diversification, corporate governance, and much more
If there's one person worth listening to when it comes to investing—whether you're an individual investor, a student, an academic, or a professional portfolio manager—it's Warren Buffett. And with Buffett Beyond Value as your guide, you'll gain valuable insights that could enhance your understanding of investing and improve your ability to make more profitable decisions in today's markets.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.