Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Weight: 420 g
Diversity and Inclusion to build better products from the front lines at Google
Establishing diverse and inclusive organizations is an economic imperative for every industry. Any business that isn’t reaching a diverse market is missing out on enormous revenue potential and the opportunity to build products that suit their users' core needs. The economic “why” has been firmly established, but what about the “how?” How can business leaders adapt to our ever-more-diverse world by capturing market share AND building more inclusive products for people of color, women and other underrepresented groups? The Product Inclusion Team at Google has developed strategies to do just that and Building For Everyone is the practical guide to following in their footsteps.
This book makes publicly available for the first time the same inclusive design process used at Google to create user-centric award-winning and profitable products. Author and Head of Product Inclusion Annie Jean-Baptiste outlines what those practices look like in industries beyond tech with fascinating case studies. Readers will learn the key strategies and step-by-step processes for inclusive product design that limits risk and increases profitability.
- Discover the questions you should be asking about diversity and inclusion in your products for marketers, user researchers, product managers and more.
- Understand the research the Product Inclusion team drove to back up their practices
- Learn the “ABCs of Product Inclusion” to build inclusion into your organization’s culture
- Leverage the product inclusion suite of tools to get your organization building more inclusively and identifying new opportunities.
- Read case studies to see how product inclusion works across industries and learn what doesn't work.
Building For Everyone will show you how to infuse your business processes with inclusive design. You’ll learn best practices for inclusion in product design, marketing, management, leadership and beyond, straight from the innovative Google Product Inclusion team.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.