Business Combinations and Consolidation, 2ed
- Written in simple English and in a concise manner.
- It explains in an easy to understand manner the various forms and processes of business combinations and
provide practical guide on the accounting treatment for the transactions.
- Explains the requirements of the IFRSs in a comprehensive yet easy to understand manner, replete with
illustrations and case studies covering the commonly faced circumstances.
- An issue-based book that focuses on the application aspects of the requirements of the IFRSs.
- Written by renowed author, Prof Tan Liong Tong.
Chapter 1: Business Combinations
Chapter 2: Reverse Acquisition Accounting
Chapter 3: Consolidated and Separate Financial Statements
Chapter 4: Joint Arrangements, Associates and Disclosures of Interests in Other Entities
Publisher,CCH Asia Pte Limited
No. of Pages,