Weight: 420 g
Deliver academic presentations with confidence
Collins Academic Skills Series: Presenting gives you the skills you need to plan, prepare and deliver successful presentations at college or university.
Learn how to
• feel confident and relaxed when presenting in seminars or tutorials
• prepare concise and effective notes
• keep your audience interested
• anticipate problems
Collins Academic Skills Series: Presenting will help you to make the most of your time at university.
• Clear information and practice exercises, with chapters on seminars, tutorials and poster presentations
• Audio CD with model language and effective presentation techniques
• Information on academic expectations – understand the requirements of studying at university
• Helpful tips and summaries
• Answer key and glossary
Presenting is part of a new six-book series to help international students achieve academic success at college or university. It is designed to support students who are studying, or preparing to study, at an English-speaking institution.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.