Publisher: Oxford University Press
Weight: 460 g
Making the leap to Cambridge IGCSE can be a challenge - this brand new course leads learners smoothly through all three stages of Cambridge Secondary 1 Biology up to Cambridge Checkpoint and beyond, with crucial rigour built in from the outset so they can dive into Cambridge IGCSE Science study with confidence.
- Comprehensive - endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations
- Reinforce understanding - includes a wide range of extra revision and practical material that closely supports all the material in the Student Books, to help students consolidate their learning
- Focus on top achievement - exercises are designed to challenge and stretch all abilities, with extension material to prepare students for stepping up into Cambridge IGCSE
- Questions set out the Cambridge way - so students are fully prepared for Progression tests and the Cambridge Checkpoint test itself
- All answers provided in the Teacher Pack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.