Publisher: Oxford University Press
Weight: 420 g
If you're serious about exam success, it's time to Concentrate!
Criminal Law Concentrate is the essential study and revision guide for law students looking to consolidate knowledge and achieve the best possible marks in their exams. Providing clear, succinct coverage of the essential topics, it enables you to quickly grasp the fundamental principles of this area of law and excel in exams.
Each guide in the Concentrate series has been rigorously reviewed and is endorsed by students and lecturers for its high level of coverage, accuracy, and exam advice.
Packed with essential information, key cases, revision tips, practice exam questions, and more, Criminal Law Concentrate is also supported by a wide range of online reources to further your learning
Online Resource Centre
· Plan your revision using the printable topic overviews
· Target the areas you need to concentrate on with the diagnostic test and key facts checklist
· Test your knowledge of Criminal Law with multiple choice questions and receive feedback on your answers
· Improve your essay-writing skills using the outline answers and expert guidance
· Revise the key facts and cases of the subject using the interactive flashcards
· Learn the important terms and definitions using the interactive glossary
· Explore the subject in more depth with extensive further reading recommendations
· Achieve better marks with the aid of experienced advice on revision and exam technique
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.