Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 420 g
Lonely Planet Cyprus is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Hike in the beautiful Troodos Mountains, enjoy delicious mezze at a chic cafe in Kyrenia harbour, or explore fascinating Roman ruins in Pafos; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Cyprus and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Cyprus Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, cuisine, wildlife, arts
- Over 30 maps
- Covers Lemosos, Troodos Mountains, Pafos, Larnaka, Lefkosia, Nocisia, Kyrenia and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Cyprus, our most comprehensive guide to Cyprus, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.