Publisher: Evan Moor
Weight: 364 g
Even during the carefree months of summer, kids can be preparing for First Grade with Daily Summer Activities, Moving from Kindergarten to First Grade. It's packed with daily lessons that will build young learners' confidence for that first step into primary school.
Language Arts practice:
- beginning and ending sounds
- read short vowel word lists
- short stories followed by questions to show comprehension
- two spelling words to learn each week
- counting by ones, fives, and tens,
- reading numbers
- addition and subtraction facts to nine
- pennies and nickels
As someone who has already tried the series said:
I wanted to make sure my daughter Kelsey was ready for the next grade in school. Daily Summer Activities did the trick. I'm getting Kelsey another one next summer.
–Parent of First Grader, San Diego, CA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.