Publisher: Hachette Book Group USA
Weight: 250 g
- Pay brand-new employees $2,000 to quit
- Make customer service the responsibility of the entire company-not just a department
- Focus on company culture as the #1 priority
- Apply research from the science of happiness to running a business
- Help employees grow-both personally and professionally
- Seek to change the world
- Oh, and make money too . . .
In DELIVERING HAPPINESS, Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh shares the different lessons he has learned in business and life, from starting a worm farm to running a pizza business, through LinkExchange, Zappos, and more. Fast-paced and down-to-earth, DELIVERING HAPPINESS shows how a very different kind of corporate culture is a powerful model for achieving success-and how by concentrating on the happiness of those around you, you can dramatically increase your own.
This is an easy read. Using the Zappo's work culture as an example, Tony shares how he and his team forms and instills positive principles in their day-to-day business and cultivate the ultimate customer experience. The ideas presented are sound and workable. Truly motivational.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.