Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 420 g
Lonely Planet Discover Barcelona is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stroll along La Rambla past colourful flower stands, enjoy the whimsy of Gaudi's architectural details, or spend an evening sampling Spanish tapas at an outdoor cafe; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Barcelona and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Discover Barcelona:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, modern art, architecture, politics, sports, cuisine, wine, and more
- Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 20 colour neighbourhood maps
- Useful features - including Walking Tours, Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), and Travel with Kids
- Coverage of La Rambla, Barri Gotic, El Raval, La Rivera, Barceloneta, The Waterfront, La Sagrada Familia, L'Eixample, Montjuic, Park Guell, La Zona Alta, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Discover Barcelona, our easy-to-use guide, is perfect for travellers who seek the most popular attractions a destination has to offer. Filled with inspiring and colourful photos, this guide focuses on the best of the best.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.