Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 420 g
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Discover Japan is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Uncover the delights of Japanese cuisine, bask in the awesome gaze of the country's best temples, lower yourself into the tub in a classic Japanese onsen; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Japan and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Discover Japan:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, architecture, onsen, ryokan.
- Free, convenient pull-out Tokyo map (included in print version), plus over 25 color maps
- Useful features - including Walking Tours, What's New, and Month by Month (annual festival calendar)
- Coverage of Tokyo, Kyoto, Japan Alps, Nara, Miyajima, and more
Payment & Security