Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 420 g
Lonely Planet's Discover London is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Pop into a pub for good cheer and a pint of beer, let a Yeoman Warder regale you with medieval tales at the Tower of London, or soak up Westminster Abbey's sublime stonework, all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of London and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Discover London:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, dance, politics, architecture, shopping, cuisine and wine
- Free, convenient pull-out London map (included in print version), plus over 35 colour maps
- Coverage of the West End, the City, the South Bank, Kensington, Hyde Park, Clerkenwell, the East End, Docklands, Hampstead, North London, Greenwich, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Discover London, our easy-to-use guide, is perfect for travellers who seek the most popular attractions a destination has to offer. Filled with inspiring and colourful photos, this guide focuses on the best of the best.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.