Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 420 g
Lonely Planet Discover Thailand is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Listen to monks chant in a Bangkok temple, indulge in a beachfront Thai massage on a coral-fringed island, or trek through the jungle to see elephants and gibbons; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Thailand and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Discover Thailand:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, music, architecture, politics, religion, environment, wildlife, cuisine, and more
- Free, convenient pull-out Bangkok map (included in print version), plus over 20 colour local maps
- Useful features - including Walking Tours, Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), and Travel with Kids
- Coverage of Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Northern Thailand, Ko Samui, Gulf Coast, Phuket, Andaman Coast, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Discover Thailand, our easy-to-use guide, is perfect for travellers who seek the most popular attractions a destination has to offer. Filled with inspiring and colourful photos, this guide focuses on the best of the best.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.