Discover USA (Lonely Planet), 2E
Lonely Planet's Discover USA is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Be awed by the Grand Canyon, revel in the glitz and glamour of New York City, or eat your way through the diverse cuisines of New Orleans; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of the USA and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Discover USA:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, music, cinema, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, wine, outdoor adventures, Native American culture, sports
- Over 44 color maps
- Covers New York City, Washington, DC, Chicago, New England, New Orleans, Florida, California, the Grand Canyon, the Pacific Northwest and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Discover USA, our easy-to-use guide filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on USA's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the country has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet's USA guide.
- Looking for a guide for New York City, San Francisco or Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California? Check out Lonely Planet's New York City guide, San Francisco guide, and Los Angeles, San Diego & Southern California guide for a comprehensive look at all these cities have to offer; Discover New York City and Discover San Francisco, photo-rich guides to the cities' most popular attractions; or Pocket New York City, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
No. of Pages,