Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 420 g
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Dubai & Abu Dhabi is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Learn about Dubai through lifelike dioramas, shop for dazzling jewellery at Deira's Gold Souq, or join a walking tour of the Bastakia Quarter; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Dubai and Abu Dhabi and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Dubai & Abu Dhabi Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, music, dance, architecture, politics, landscapes, wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out Dubai map (included in print version), plus over 22 neighbourhood maps
- Covers Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, Jumeirah, New Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Dubai & Abu Dhabi , our most comprehensive guide to Dubai and Abu Dhabi, is perfect for those exploring top sights and taking the roads less travelled.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.