Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 420 g
Lonely Planet Dublin is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Find your favourite pub, explore Trinity College's architectural highlights, or discover the city's history at Kilmainham Gaol; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Dublin and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Dublin Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, literature, music and architecture.
- Free, convenient pull-out Dublin map (included in print version), plus over seventeen colour maps
- Useful features - including Walking Tours, Day Trips and For Free
- Coverage of Grafton Street, Temple Bar, Merrion Square, the Northside, Kilmainhaim and the Liberties, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Dublin, our most comprehensive guide to Dublin, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.