Publisher: Portfolio US
Weight: 420 g
It's no longer enough to view a salesperson's job as closing. Today's superstars must attract, teach, convert, serve, and measure while developing a personal brand that stands for trust and expertise.
In Duct Tape Selling, Jantsch shows how to tackle a changing sales environment, whether you're an individual or charged with leading a sales team. You will learn to think like a marketer as you:
- Create an expert platform
- Become an authority in your field
- Mine networks to create critical relationships within your company and among your clients
- Build and utilize your Sales Hourglass
- Finish the sale and stay connected
- Make referrals an automatic part of your process
“I've written this book specifically to answer that question. At the heart of it, marketing and sales have become activities that no longer simply support each other so much as feed off of each other's activity. Sales professionals must think and act like marketers in order to completely reframe their role in the mind of the customer.”
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.