Publisher: Lonely Planet
Weight: 420 g
Lonely Planet East Coast Australia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Eat and drink your way through Sydney's hippest restaurants and bars, explore the Great Barrier Reef's underwater wonderland and walk through the canopy of the World Heritage-listed Daintree Rainforest; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of East Coast Australia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's East Coast Australia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, politics, food, wine, sport
- Over 100 maps
- Covers Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Byron Bay, Canberra, Fraser Island, the Whitsunday Islands, Cairns, the Daintree Rainforest, the Great Barrier Reef and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet East Coast Australia, our most comprehensive guide to East Coast Australia, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.